What is PSP?
The Professional Standards Program (PSP) is a voluntary program established by the National Association of Educational Office Professionals (NAEOP) to encourage educational office professionals to grow professionally.
The program is designed as a series of eight levels. Achievement in the program is recognized by the awarding of certificates based on education, experience, and professional activity.
The distinction of Certified Educational Office Employee (CEOE) requires attainment of the Advanced III, Option I. or Associate Degree or higher under Option II.
The program is governed by the Professional Standards Program governing board. The PSP Committee makes recommendations to the governing board. The final decision is made by the NAEOP Board of Directors.
For more information or to request a pamphlet, phone: Jodi Lamoureux at (603) 279-7974
or visit the PSP page at the NAEOP web site.
The Professional Standards Program is endorsed by:
- American Association for Adult and Continuing Education
- Association of School Business Officials
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
Underlying concepts of the Program are endorsed by:
- National Academy for School Executives
- National Business Education Association
View all NHAEOP PSP recipients